Sustainable product: the wash-off label
Sustainable product: the wash-off label.
Sustainable product is a fully water-washable label. This is new from Coveris that fits perfectly in the PET recycling chain.
Taking care of the environment is a growing need and consumers are getting more and more aware about it, read this article. Firms already commit to offering new technical solutions, like this non-permanent adhesive label that can be washed off.
For the #newnormal sustainability is a must.
The drive to sustainability invites consumers and companies to adopt eco-friendly materials. This was explained in the 14th edition of the yearly survey by Finat, the European association for the self-adhesive label industry, and also in some other articles that we issued.
WHAT ABOUT THE RESULTS?
- 75% of the companies confirmed that when they select suppliers, it is very important to know what kind of environmental certifications they have. The remaining 25% only demands certified suppliers.
- Avery Dennison, a multinational manufacturer of packaging specialized in medical products, highlighted in their last webinar how the new generations are even willing to spend 25% more to buy products with a sustainable packaging.
COMPANIES MUST SHOW THEIR COMMITMENT TO THE ETHIC VALUES AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
Customers and suppliers are mostly attracted to firms because of the values that these hold. Such values are always transferred by firms to their reference market through products, services and marketing instruments.
We recently heard about terms like “respect for the environment” and “pollution reduction”. These are the goals that firms must aim to for their social responsibility.
For these reasons, and for a clear communication, Flexo 24 chose the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The certification is an efficient system that helps Flexo 24 with the customer’s satisfaction. All processes are improved: from the tools in our website, to the supply of our products in compliance with the law and legal requirements.
Coveris PRESENTS THE WASH-OFF LABEL, THE ECO-FRIENDLY, SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT FOR THE CONSUMERS.
The wash-off label helps the PET recycling system, as it is designed to be included in this system contributing to the goals of a sustainable, zero waste production.
#RossanaOrlandi presents Guiltless Plastic at Milan Design Week 2021
Read here >> https://t.co/8fz4zKpT1J@wallpapermag #MilanoDesignWeek#Flexo24 #WeAreFlexo #Flexo
— Flexo24 (@theFLEXO24) September 13, 2021
The wash-off label is particularly suitable for flexo printing with high-quality plates. It is available in the following materials:
- PE o PP (plastic film).
All these substrates can be printed with digital flexo plate, the HD Flexo 24 plates. From our configurator (link), when choosing substrate, select either “Paper and paperboard” or “Plastic film” to order the most suitable plates for printing on wash-off labels.
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a polymer resin of the polyester family and is made from natural gas or vegetal raw materials and oil. The main feature is that it’s 100% recyclable.
Benefits from using a wash-off label are:
- Technology that integrates in the recycling system.
- Suitable for the DRS (deposit return system) especially popular in Germany.
- Can be easily separated from its container at low temperatures during the PET recycling process.
- Available both in paper and plastic film (PE, PP).Suitable for the flexo printing system, ennobling even possible.
- Suitable for the standard application processes.
- Suitable for the flexo printing system, ennobling even possible.
- Sustainability without compromise: touching it the consumer doesn’t feel the difference.
So, order now with Flexo 24 the right plates to print on the eco-friendly labels, on sustainable packaging that consumers are looking for!